Saturday, May 21, 2011

Turning 30

It has almost arrived. This week, I turn from being a 20 something, to a 30 year old. And while many around me are unsympathetic to my distress; there are those who share my concern about this milestone.
30 just seems like I really can't call myself a young person any more. And while the Anglican Church (and lets be honest, many other churches) still consider me lumped into the same category as a teenager, I just don't feel it any more. Sigh, I really am going to have to grow up.

But let me state for the record, growing up doesn't mean turning into a complete Nana. I will still dance around the lounge when watching Glee; I will still sleep in on Saturday mornings; and I will still (occasionally) choose chocolate as a legitimate breakfast food group.

Happy Birthday to me.

Rev Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment